Piedmont Adult School offers an accredited, state-funded, no-cost high school diploma program to adults 18 and over in the Bay Area. Our diploma program is a one-on-one independent study model tailored to fit the needs and schedule of working adults who require approximately 1-40 remaining credits in order to earn their high school diplomas.
Having a high school diploma can lead to better job opportunities, higher wages, college opportunities, and a well-earned sense of accomplishment.
Why Piedmont Adult School?
- Free: The program is funded by the state of California. We provide all the necessary materials, both online and on paper. There is no charge for meetings, instruction, or transcripts.
- Flexible: The program is customized to your schedule. Study at your own pace, and meet with a teacher weekly at a time that works for you.
- Friendly: We genuinely want you to succeed. We will check in regularly and help with your progress. We offer no judgement – just help.
- Fully Accredited: Piedmont Adult School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). Teachers are fully certified, and our materials meet all California standards.
Get Started Today!
- Gather your high school transcript(s) and any community college transcripts. If you don’t have your transcripts, call the school directly to ask for them.
- Email transcripts to us at email@example.com
- We will review your transcripts and help you develop a plan to earn your degree.
We Are Here to Help! If you have questions, or are facing obstacles to your continuing education (including access to records, housing or food insecurity, domestic issues, etc.), give us a all at (510) 594-2655 or email Dan Bonnin at firstname.lastname@example.org. We partner with many services and organizations in Alameda Country and can take an active role in connecting you with the resources you need.
Piedmont Adult School is a member of the Northern Alameda Adult Education Collective. Click here for information on other adult education resources and programs in the area.