A wide selection of computer classes is being offered in the Spring 2022 session of Piedmont Adult School. Classes range from beginning to advanced, and from single, two-hour sessions to multi-session weekly courses.
Adobe Acrobat, WordPress, Quickbooks Online and selected Microsoft Excel classes are taught by long-time Piedmont Adult School teacher Helen Nishikai. Helen has been teaching computer software programs to adults and corporate clients for over 25 years and has worked in information technology, web development, and technical consulting. She holds a California Teaching Credential in Adult Education for Computer Technology and Business Management. “I love helping people learn new skills that they can apply directly to their job or personal life,” says Helen.
New to Piedmont Adult School this school year, Mike Matthews teaches a range of very popular courses on how to use Apple products. Many of his classes are 2-hour workshops on how to use specific Apple Apps such as Messages, Notes and Photos. He also teaches an 8-meeting course on the basics of using your iPhone. Mike is a member of the Apple Consultants Network and has been teaching classes about Apple products for over a decade.
Computer classes starting soon at Piedmont Adult School include:
- Photos:Take,Organize, Edit, Share (Apple Photos App)
- Microsoft Excel: What-if Analysis and Forecasting
- Much Ado About Noting (Apple Notes App)
- Mind Your Health (Apple Health App)
- Microsoft Excel, Beginning
- Turning the Page On Calendars (Apple Calendars)
- Adobe Acrobat: Create and Edit PDFs
- Remind Me Again (Apple Reminders App)
Click here to register for classes!