WriteWell is a Chrome App that provides tons of templates for business professionals, K12 schools, and colleges (basically, anyone). Each template comes with helpful tips, samples, and outlines to help guide you as you write. You can also organize your writing by moving chunks of text around in WriteWell’s simple, easy-to-use editor.
- Head to the Chrome Web Store and search for WriteWell Online. Click on the button to install the app.
- Your app launcher window should open within Chrome. Click on the WriteWell app to get started.
- You can sign in with your Google account or create a separate account. If you do the former, give the app permission to access your Google Account, and then the app will launch.
- First, select the category of template that you want to use. There are some broad categories like “Professional and Creative Writing” and “K12 Elementary / Middle / High School.”
- Then you can select the specific template from this section here. There are templates for everything from research papers, argumentative essays, cover letters, press releases, thesis proposals, novels, and more.
- If you want to use WriteWell directly inside Google Docs, they recently released a new add-on for Docs. Check it out here.